Rite-Way Driving School
8808 Kennedy Avenue 8430 Wicker Ave. (US 41)
Highland, IN 46322 St. John, IN 46373
TO ALL STUDENTS OF THE RITE-WAY DRIVING SCHOOL: THE FOLLOWING IS TO INFORM YOU WHAT YOU MAY
OR MAY NOT EXPECT FROM OUR STATE CERTIFIED DRIVING COURSE, AND SOME OF OUR POLICIES. PLEASE READ
AND THEN CHECK TERMS AND AGREEMENTS BOX. IF THE STUDENT IS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, THE PARENT OR
GUARDIAN MUST CHECK TERMS AND AGREEMENTS BOX.
WHAT YOU MAY EXPECT:
1. 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of private driving instruction with one student per car.
TOTAL FEE $420.00 (If not paid in full within 120 days, student will be suspended from the program).
2. Written and driving tests comparable to state tests.
3. Dual-controlled, fully insured cars.
4. State licensed,experienced, patient instructors.
5. Every effort to make your student a responsible, safe driver.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT EXPECT:
1. You cannot take this course unless you are 15 years old, or older.
2. You cannot obtain a Probationary Drivers License unless you have held a valid learners Permit for at
least 180 days, and are at least 16 years and 90 days old (with drivers education completed) or 16 years
and 270 days old (without completing drivers education).
3. There is no guarantee of an insurance reduction.
4. There is no guarantee of obtaining a state Probationary Drivers License.
SOME OF OUR POLICIES:
1. Rite-Way Driving School will not refund any fees, tuition, or charges or any part thereof, should the school be
ready, willing, and able to fulfill its part of this contract (parent/guardian is also responsible for any court costs,
attorney fees and collection fees).
2. If the student withdraws before the start of the class, there will be a withdrawal fee of $50.00.
3. Therefore, our policy for any student who is a discipline problem while attending driver education is
EXPULSION WITH NO REFUND!
4. For any student missing more than 2 classes (of the 15 offered), there will be an additional $20. charge per class make-up
session. (Any exceptions must have the approval of Director Robert Reagan prior to the start of the course).
5. Scheduling of all driving lessons is subject to availability.
6. Students are expected to keep all driving (in-the-car) appointments they schedule. Unless we are notified at least
48 hours in advance of a cancellation or change of the appointment, we will assess the student a charge of $40.
7. All classroom and driving must be completed within 9 months of the first class session.
8. Students must check-in all cell phones and other electronic devices before the start of each class and then pick
them up after class. Failure to do so is a one-day suspension from class.
9. Rite-Way Driving School is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
If you agree to all these terms and policies, go back to previous page and check the agreement box.